Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A frog met by lamplight

I was out jogging tonight and came across a frog. How healthy of me, I know (the jogging). I've really started to embrace this whole healthy lifestyle. Just like I embraced those two doughnuts earlier today. Ahem.

Anyways, I was out jogging my doughnut lined boocha when I came across a little frog chilling on the curb. He was illuminated by the street lamp and here I was the unsuspecting "princess." It was all very romantic.

Well if princesses run around in old sweats with perspiration dripping down their faces and matted hair, then sign me up for the ball.

I paused in my progress, panting slightly, and bent over to say hello to the little fellow.
"You're  a cute little froggy," I informed him. He let me pet his rough little head. He didn't jump away or croak. It was meant to be.

So I put my earbud back in and jogged off into the night.

Who kisses strange frogs on street corners after dark anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment